设为首页 收藏本站 手机版

星期日, 5月 29, 2016

HI

Greetings!

I am William Philip a Caucasian male aged 47. 
I'm an ecclesiastical gentleman, with a sound background. 
I'm from Lancaster in London and a Marine Engineer by profession.
I'm adventurous,lively,funny and Vigorous.
I was opportune  to glance through your page and honestly I would love to get acquainted with you.
You seem to be a pretty decent woman and honestly you interest me. You have the futures I want in a woman.

I would really love to know you more if you don't mind.


Warmest Regards,

Engr.William Philip


PRESERVE A NATUREZA, EVITE O DESPERDÍCIO DE PAPEL E PENSE ANTES DE IMPRIMIR.

"Responsabilidade com o MEIO AMBIENTE"

Esta mensagem e quaisquer arquivos em anexo podem conter informações confidenciais e/ou privilegiadas. Se você não for o destinatário ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem, por favor não leia, copie, repasse, imprima, guarde, nem tome qualquer ação baseada nestas informações. Por favor notifique o remetente imediatamente por e-mail e apague a mensagem permanentemente. Este ambiente está sendo monitorado para evitar o uso indevido de nossos sistemas.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

欢迎回帖各抒己见!

最新发布文章